Chatelaine (selected works, click here for my author page)
- Race and politics: What is Systemic Racism?
- Policing and mental health: Wellness Checks Are All Over The News—But What Are They?
- Mental Health: Is Online Therapy Right For Me?
- Health explainer: Everything You Need To Know About Non-Medical Face Masks (cross-posted to FLARE, Today’s Parent, CHFI.com and country935.com)
- Service writing: Everything You Need To Know About Grocery Shopping During COVID-19 (cross-posted to Maclean’s, FLARE, Today’s Parent and CHFI.com.)
- Climate change and federal politics: Worried About Climate Change? Here’s What To Ask Political Candidates
- Blind-taste test: We Taste-Tested The Most Popular Plant-Based Burgers And Here’s What We Found
- Restaurant opening and review: Our 10 Favourite Things From The Bougie New Tim Hortons
- Sustainability: What Is The Greenest Way To Wipe Your Butt?
- Plastic pollution and federal politics: Everything You Need To Know About Canada’s Proposed Single-Use Plastics Ban
- Mental health: What Is Emotional Labour?
- 2019 climate strikes: Missed September’s Climate Strikes? There’s Another One Scheduled This Month
- Provincial politics: 8 Things Doug Ford Has Been Up To Lately
- As told to: ‘There Is So Much More Devastation Than Most People Realize’: 4 Women On Extreme Flooding In Ontario And Quebec
- Interview: 7 Cake Decorating Hacks From A Cake Pro
- Food explainer: The Next Rosé? Everything You Need To Know About One Of The Trendiest Wines
- Listicle: 6 New Entertainment Options During Self-Isolation
- Personal essay: I’m in the Class of 2020 and I’m Scared for My Future
- Round-up: 7 Ways to Celebrate Canada Day by Giving Back
MaRS Discovery District Magazine
- Listicle and event reporting: 5 key ways women will be affected by the changing nature of work
- As told to: We Asked Gen Z About Their Spending Habits
- Festival preview and artist Q &A: Environmental Stories Aim to Open Minds at 2020 PuSh Festival
- Sustainable wine reporting: Six Ways to Buy Wine Sustainably
- Op-ed written with other student journalists about Doug Ford’s Student Choice Initiative: Why Doug Ford’s attack on student press is an attack on journalism as a whole
The Strand (selected works, click here for my author page)
- Op-ed, social change: Stories about change and action
- Op-ed, mental health and student life: On the post-reading week pre-finals time warp
- Editor’s letter for the Green Issue: Why we’re doing a green issue
- Film review: The Strand reviews Parasite
- News, provincial politics and student affairs: Ontario Court rules in favour of the students
- News, provincial politics: Rally held at Queen’s Park in response to Ford government’s OSAP cuts
- Personal essay, arts and culture: Reviving childhood
- Features, campus affairs: Free speech, misinformation, and abortions
- Personal essay, identity: Debunking the myth of the “model minority”
- Festival review: The Strand reviews JFL42
- Artist Q&A: In Conversation with W. Kamau Bell